Approximately 35 students are admitted to the program each year. Students are accepted after being admitted to BSC, or during the fall as first-year students at the College. Interested students should contact the Director of the HHP.
• Take special honors seminars, which are student-centered and usually limited to 16 to 18 students. These seminars hone Harrison
Scholars’ abilities to listen, comment, and deliberate clearly.
• Conduct an interdisciplinary, independent capstone project framed in collaboration with the program director and a faculty sponsor.
• Be assigned an academic advisor familiar with the Harrison Honors Program and Honors education.
• Have the option for first-year Honors housing.
• Enjoy exclusive access to the Honors Commons, meetings, events, and study space.
• Apply for a research or travel stipend of up to $3,000.
• Receive priority registration.
• Have the opportunity to travel to present their scholarship at the Southern Regional Honors Council Conference.
• Develop leadership skills through the HHP Scholars Advisory Council.