• Most Honors Program classes have 10 – 15 students per class.
• Small class size means ample opportunity to engage in an in-depth classroom discussion.
• Honors Program courses are reserved for Honors Program students only.
• Honors Program students have an opportunity to engage in an independent research (HON 479: Senior Honors Thesis), preparing them for their future graduate studies.
• Every year, Honors Program students present their research papers at the National Collegiate Honors Council (NCHC) and/or Regional Honors Councils.
• Honors Program students have access to the Honors Program computer lab located in Landon Student Union.